Flair Design Flooring is a Renfrewshire family business established in 2000, with a myriad range of expertise and experience. Specialising in fitting Amtico, Karndean, moduleo and other brands of luxury vinyl flooring (LVT’s), also incorporating bespoke designs, border work and motifs.
Our projects range from commercial contracts including hotel restaurants, canteen areas, small WCs and all domestic areas. Using our experience and expertise we are able to guide you in choosing the right product and design for your needs.
We work in all areas throughout Scotland and provide free consultation including measuring and quotations 7 days per week at times convenient for you. We will talk you through the preparation required and explore possible designs and a range of products to meet your budget and requirements.
- We will carry out a site survey including sub floor investigation, and offer a full uplift and disposal of existing floor coverings.
- Assess the sub floor and discuss the best products and techniques to achieve the best possible finish for the required project.
- For the damp or wet floors we can provide a suitable damp proof membrane prior to fresh screed.
- Provide solutions and screed for preparation over underfloor heating systems.
- We can offer various products that will dramatically reduce impact sound transitions on wooden/chipboard floors. As well as reduced impact and airborne sound borne from concrete floors.